AIDS Arms, Inc. strives to be the agency of choice to assist those impacted by HIV and AIDS achieve and maintain optimum quality of life by serving our community of clients, volunteers, partner agencies, donors and other stakeholders invested in improving access to care and wellness.
AIDS Arms, Inc. combats HIV/AIDS in the community by improving the lives and health of individuals living with the disease and preventing its spread.
Care, Treatment and Support
– Be the resource of choice and develop a leading practice of integrated care, treatment, research, training and support for those impacted by HIV/AIDS.
– Promote a multidisciplinary approach to prevention that is fully integrated into the comprehensive continuum of care.
People & Operations
– Provide a robust, efficient and effective organizational infrastructure and be an employer of choice.
– Enhance and support an environment of management and Board oversight that provides governance, transparency, efficiency and active leadership for the Agency.
Awareness & Engagement
– Raise our public profile and actively engage and educate those stakeholders (national, regional, state and local) whose support is most critical to realizing our mission.
– Diversify our funding sources and increase our revenue to enhance financial stability and fulfill our mission.